Terms and Conditions of Interworld Freight
Last updated: May 15th 2023
These Terms and Conditions establish the legal rights and obligations between you as a user and Interworld Freight as the owner and operator of the website. By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms set forth below, we recommend that you do not use our website.
Use of the Website
- You agree to use our website in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as these Terms and Conditions.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information or account provided to you and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree not to use our website for any illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorized purposes.
- All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, audios, and software, are protected by intellectual property rights and copyright laws.
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, publicly perform, sell, rent, or otherwise exploit any part of our website without our prior written permission.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Interworld Freight. We assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any content, goods, or services available on or through any third-party websites.
Limitation of Liability
- We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or availability of our website or any content on it.
- In no event shall Interworld Freight, its directors, employees, or agents be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use or inability to use our website.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our website or any part of it without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on our website. It is recommended to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of any changes.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Miami.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us through the contact information provided on our website.